Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Omeprazole Out Of The System

hobbies and the death of thought

Stand in front of my blog and I am drunk, but not surprisingly inspired. It appears ever more frequently an atrocious idea in my head - or sub-head, if the reflection would somehow "subconsciously" call - at that worries me. One has the feeling that his whole environment would call him by various non-gestures by Nahelegungen by devaluations, "hobby"! An ugly concept.

What kind of a label: "hobby"? I have seen this thing before: A job in life that not everyone else has to take seriously because it is "a hobby" is. An activity of futility is attributed by its own categorization. A case whose significance lies in the interior. Model trains, stamp collecting, Blogging.

The initial contact with the attribute hobby was during exchanges in which one had to tell his Austuaschpartner what you have for hobbies. Since I was not even on it myself, what could be. It was then usually so bizarre penpal-Smalltalk offers, such as "cycling", "listening", "go to the movies", "play soccer": one containing the extracted something from his fingers. It was defined but not over it.

Then I learned the concept hobby as something good of women compared to the stupid, they do not comprehensible whimsy of their husbands. Soaring, said model trains, play Lotto broadcast, football, classic cars Assemble: The irrational Spielkind wait, that has no real meaning, which is ultimately ridiculous, this has to do with real life "for nothing.

And now I should understand the local intellectual, emotional and analytical work as a hobby? Pretend as if nothing had it all worth? Finally back on the alleged ground of the facts? What kind of a life in which the mind is nothing more, is represented in the political drive as ridiculous and irrelevant? Somehow poor.

When I do something that is not a hobby since I was serious. An 'experiment' would be an exception because it is an attempt to halt. However, I stand behind the things I do. If this blog ever do anything, no Isnspiration try on the floor of the facts, he was dead and I somehow, as a hobby to me too much stinks of dead people with their little hobby world but not with the world . deal Hobbies stink. It is not my hobby to use my head more than art. Even drunk, he can still compete with many .. for he has the sixth sense and can see dead people. ;)

My blog will therefore effect and is still proud of it.

time: late
Status: drunk but uninspired
Occasion: Hobbyismus blog should live without!

0 comments:

Post a Comment