Sunday, November 7, 2010

How Many Members For Gym

Searches for B-wisdom of my existence in the network

Get just sick and lying in bed with a weak head. I notice how my day really an unproductive deeply unnerved. I need a rhythm of doing, the world order of publication to make me feel good . In my current physical condition I'm not sure if my account of this deep need or sickness, the nausea. 'Leave a message'

for me nothing of a diary: it's about the quick rush that attempt to quickly capture an aspect with pointed words to let me participate and others and remind them to. My Drunken Wisdom (B-Wisdom) drunken and news are here nunmal concept. 'Automatic writing' of the Surrealists and Gonzo journalism, a la Thompson HT my brothers or sisters are in this sense, the diatribe and the speakers philosophers forgotten ancestors of my word-doing. What is this urge me if the lack of such activities regularly frustration promises?

I do not know, honestly. Internet addiction? Not really: I do not hang on the net, but seek communication. Selfishness? For that I am very interested in a solution and take the failure of my drunken (or today, sick) in states like buying. Loss of control? This is an attempt to arrange this world - if and unconventional - to present. Missionary? For that I take myself as a person, not serious enough. Hate? For that I am very humanitarian. The fear of intellectually stunted? Maybe. The experiment? The fact that I can somehow drunk, I've long since proven. For the audience? This I know very little and it has often expressed as a fan and called for a continuation. For the fame? Make sure I spend enough time with the spread of my posts. For money? Look at the buttons on Flattr.

There probably is no external reason or flat-psychological explanation for my actions I am not fixing this blog because I am a failure should surrender, and I get no feedback and feel my weakness, not as a sign that would make a meaningful distribution.

I love the rhetoric and the forms of acting texts, the cast of the speech the ugly shadow of demagogic mass murderer again and predict an un-sober communications over short pieces again. It's a bit sad that many non-readers and readers of this blog but practice this form of discourse is not itself or attaches to the dialogue. To give

a fraction of my thoughts on at least one detectable site and to convince the world of the controversy and the productivity of self-experimentation and subjective texts do I continue .. and I need this mission because this world is so backward in their potential, that the pain caused by the large number of stillbirths head again with the pain of the drunken naive polemic must be confronted in order to rethink the future. Anything else would be flat and satisfies only technocratic intensity but not me.

I bracuhe no 'I do' for my existence, but an 'I knew' about the old life with his limited barriers to overcome theses to the world can. If anyone is looking:: All right, I'm not afraid to operate openly artistic research. I put A drunken B-Weiser-thinking so we can all finally shelved C can say that would be at least a nice side effect of my performance here. Drunk, I have to write even without this effect to this dead world ever harming - even if it reaches no one. In this regard, I probably calm down somehow but my intellectual conscience ..

time: Metazeit
Status: sick and couplers to
Occasion: Why am I so unhappy when I'm blowing the day nothing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment